Plan for future you – make 2021 awesome (and forget about 2020!)
Although many of you are still settling into the first term and getting used to the new normal, now is the time to start considering what student accommodation you would like for 2021! This may sound like it is along way off and you have plenty of time to book next year’s student accommodation, but I’m sure your university accommodation would advise you, now is the time to start thinking about who you would like to live with and where (it isn’t easy choosing the perfect housemate!), regardless of where you are studying across the UK.
How to find the best student accommodation?
Finding the perfect student accommodation is super straightforward– just answer these questions and follow the steps!
- Who do you want to live with? Decide who you want to live with.
- What type of student accommodation would you prefer? Flat, studio,apartment, private halls or house share in a student house?
- Find your University on the Studentpad site look up tool, and navigate to your University Studentpad site.
- Create and set up your own Studentpad account
- Set an alert for the type of student property you would like. You can customise this to focus on the size of property, rent, availability and area that is perfect for you.
Now you are all set! How simple!
It is always a good idea to find out from your accommodation department when the new properties get released – this way you won’t miss out on the best!
What if I change my mind or Covid-19 affects my accommodation situation?
Due to this uncertain climate at the present time, a lot of landlords and private halls are including Covid-19 flexible booking policy terms and tenancy amendments, which are displayed against a property on each Studentpad site. However, we would advise that you check out the terms before you book (just to be extra safe!)
If you are all prepped beforehand you will be ready to go and get your perfect pad, with exactly who you want to live with as soon as it becomes available.
Now the easy bit is over and done with, all you have to do is focus on the partying! (Well, that and the studying…).